Rental AgreementJJB Bouncers - Event & Party Rentals
Safety is our primary concern! Jamn Jumpn Bopn Bouncers. Reserves the right to refuse setup
and early removal at any event that has the potential to cause damage to its equipment and/or
Overnight rate is $50 (based on availability).
Pickups are between 8am and 10am the following day. Any rental going past 9pm is considered
an overnight rental unless otherwise specified.
Our service territory is a MAX of 50 miles from our address and, as follows:
- 0-20 miles = Free Delivery
- 20-35 miles = $35 Delivery Charge
- 35-50 miles = $50 Delivery Charge
Deposits and Payments
For rental orders a minimum half the total cost of the order is required for a deposit if not the
whole amount. Unless otherwise agreed, deposit payment is due when the reservation is placed.
All deposits and payments are nonrefundable.
For all rentals requesting set-up of equipment,
payment in full for each rental is due prior to set up.
For your convenience, we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Cash, and
Business Checks with prior approval. We do not accept personal checks.
Cancellations made for any reason will result in the issuance of a "Rain Check" equal to payments
received valid for a period of up to one year from the cancellation date. The "Rain Check" must
be requested BEFORE we set up otherwise the sale is final.
For the safety of equipment and personnel, Jamn Jamn Bopn Bouncers may not setup
equipment due to weather or site conditions which jeopardize safe operation of the rides and/
or equipment. If possible, Jamn Jamn Bopn Bouncers recommends that you reserve a suitable
alternate indoor location for your event such as a church, gym or community center.
Post setup of any equipment, no refunds/rainchecks will be issued solely due to environmental
and/or weather conditions.
- While in use, ALL inflatable units require proper adult supervision
- No one should enter an air-inflated unit wearing shoes, jewelry, watches, glasses, or possessing
any sharp objects, including anything in the their pockets or attached to clothing.
- Absolutely NO Food, drink, gum or silly string inside the bounce house.
- Silly String WILL Permanently Damage the Bounce House and you will be responsible for
- Do not allow climbing on Unit or netting of equipment by persons inside or outside of the
- Do not jump on inflatable step area of Unit.
- Unless youâ€™re renting a slide specifically for wet use, water is prohibited inside all units.
- No one should engage in horseplay, rough or aggressive behavior, flips, stunts, wrestling or any
other behavior that could lead to physical injury.
- No one should touch or move the blower assembly, untie the air hoses or disconnect the
electricity after the air inflated bounce unit is up and in use.
- If the blower stops, remove children from the unit, determine if the cord is plugged in, then, if
necessary, check the electrical panel box for a tripped circuit breaker or blown fuse.
- Inflatable Unit must be anchored to the ground at all times with rope tied to stakes or sandbags
and should never be untied.